Jewelry Care Tips
Learn how to properly care for and clean your fine jewelry so you can wear and treasure it for years to come. See our jewelry care tips.
General Jewelry Care:
Store your jewelry in a clean, dry space.by giving it a wipe
- Keep your jewelry away from chemicals
- Avoid contact with lotion or perfume
- Keep padded boxes or cloth bag pouches that new jewelry comes in
Jewelry should not be worn while swimming, showering, dishing, or household cleaning, and should be removed before exercise.
Pearls are organic gemstones that are vulnerable to acid, alkaline and extremes of humidity. To preserve your pearls' radiance, avoid letting them come into contact with cosmetics, hair spray, or perfume. Always put on your jewelry as a final touch, after applying make-up and styling hair. The pearl's luster can also be harmed by perspiration.
Our quality 925 Sterling Silver is delicate, and, despite our best efforts, it can still get dirty and tarnished. To clean your silver jewelry, gently rub the silver with a microfiber/jewelry cleaning cloth several times.
Safety Store Your Jewelry:
Proper jewelry storage is often overlooked. Jewelry should never be tossed into a drawer or on top of a dresser − that’s asking for scratches and damaged gems.
Use our mild cleaners for regular cleanings.
Make your jewelry shine✨
Our Jewelry Cleaner Pens is a non-toxic biodegradable, safe and effective on all metals and gems including soft, porous stones like opal.
- Safe for gold, silver, and platinum jewelry
- Safe on most gems and delicate stones like opal and turquoise
- The only exceptions are Amber and Ethiopian Opals
- Click pen with locking mechanism